Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day Blog Swap!!

I recently got my package from my partner in the Cupid's Blog Swap from a fellow blogger's site.
www.jerricapuck.blogspot.com

My partner was Ashley from www.justagirl-ash.blogspot.com

I love her blog! She is such a sweetheart and she sent me some amazing things! It was so much fun getting to know her and we have decided to continue being pen pals! It's going to be fun! I love pen pals!

Here are the goodies I got!






I got a super cute little box of candy, a bookmark, cute little pens, SPRINKLES!!!, cupcake papers, a heart shaped cookie cutter, the cutest little ducky soap, some homemade brown sugar face scrub (which I can't wait to try), a little heart candle, and the neatest little vintagey looking Valentine card. I love all of my gifts! They fit me perfectly! I love hearts, I love baking, I love cute things! It was great! I can't wait to do more swaps they are sooo much fun!

Speaking of Valentine's Day, my amazing husband has been sneakily leaving me cute little cards each day. He is leaving me pieces of one of my favorite bible verses. 1 Corinthians 13. So far this is what I have.

I made the little "Je T'aime" sign at the top but the rest are the cards my husband has left for me. I love it! It's so fun and cute! He's amazing!

3 Comments:

At February 9, 2010 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I'm so glad you like everything!! & I'm so glad we have decided to become pen pals! Yay!

Awww! How sweet of your husband!

 
At February 10, 2010 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Malorie Martinez said...

of course I have seen your blog! I love it!

 
At February 10, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Blogger jerricaparr said...

Looks like you got very awesome goodies!

Thanks so much for participating!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home