Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I got awards!! I recently met my friend Ashley from doing a Valentine's Day blog swap and she was my lovely partner! It was so much fun and now we are continuing to get to know each other! She has so kindly passed these awards on to me!

The first one I am supposed to write about where I want to be in 10 years!


In 10 years I would love to have visited Paris, finished my bachelor's in business (maybe changing), have gone to pastry school, and hopefully be working with some sort of pastry or catering company. I would also like to have figure out where my husband and I will be living and have bought a house! Those are some pretty lofty goals but I think I can achieve most, if not all, of them!

The second award is the Sunshine Award.

So cute!

Thank you so much Ashley! You are amazing!

Everyone check out her blog at http://justagirl-ash.blogspot.com

Lastly, I want to pass on these awards to a few of my friends!

Malorie

Catherine

Vanessa

LOVE YOU GIRLS!

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2010 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

Awww! Thanks love! :)

 
At March 14, 2010 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Haha! It says, "...and beneath the microscope love does exist." Most people either want an in-depth explanation, or want to give me their own lyrical analysis. :) Some days it's amusing, others not-so-much.
Do you have tattoos?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home