Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snow and Ice

Oklahoma is notorious for ice storms. It's terrible. Well, actually it's not too bad. I like staying in and reading, crafting, cooking and just enjoying my husband's company. We have a lot of fun together. We are constantly laughing. He is my best friend. I also love making things for people so Valentine's day is soo exciting for me. I already have a few things I need to mail to far-away friends.

The other day I met with this lady who is an RD (Registered Dietitian). She was amazing! She was so helpful and I think I'm really going to like working with her in the future. I have a bunch of volunteer hours I have to get in for my Dietetics degree program and it seems like it's going to be a breeze now! I'm very excited. Bad news is that at the moment there is nowhere around the Tulsa area for me to get an internship sooo we may be having to move if nothing comes up within the next couple of years I'm not too happy about that. So let's hope and pray that the collaboration between OU and TU takes off and they get their new med school built before the deadline they have already set for 2014! That would be amazing and I'm sure I could get an internship there. Anyway, I think I'm looking into diabetic nutrition. It seems very interesting and fulfilling. I'm still exploring options though. I am just excited to be done with school and get into the field!

Well, there's my update!

Ciao!

4 Comments:

At January 28, 2010 at 7:39 PM , Anonymous Nicole, RD said...

I look forward to helping you meet some of your requirements for the program : )

 
At February 4, 2010 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Hey, thanks for posting on my Sam Made blog. If you're interested in buying some baker's twine, send me an email at swagnerm [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Also you should check out my other blog: Post Grad Hair Cut, because I post on there way more often!

 
At February 8, 2010 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous Christen said...

yay!! another blogspot buddy haha
seems like you're doing really well.
keep in touch ;)

 
At February 8, 2010 at 3:17 PM , Blogger  Two Happy Hearts said...

that comment above was me...haha. don't know why it linked to that site :/ take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home