Sunday, January 10, 2010

IKEA!

Ikea is the best place. I love going and walking around in there for hours! Their furniture is so simple and amazing. The husband and I are in desperate need of some bedroom furniture so I've been scoping out some stuff so we can hopefully get some soon!

This would be great to put in our room to put our tv on, obviously! HAHA!



I can't quite decide if I like this color or not yet. I can't decide if it's too dark or not. I think it would be pretty though. A little more maintenance but hey, what else do I do?


This obviously wouldn't go in our bedroom but I love this couch!

Well, that's it for now, let's hope we can stop buying clothes and cd's long enough to get some furniture!!!

Ciao!

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2010 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Oh I like that tv stand! My parents have been looking for one just like it. Oh ikea, so wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home